7 Daily Use for Stress Away
This was the oil that converted me. Its aroma, which contains the delicious scent of Lime, Vanilla, and Lavender, will literally transport you on a tropical island. Plus, whenever I need to knock myself out I just roll on this baby and I'll be asleep in a minute.
Here are seven tips on how to use Stress Away daily:
1. Diffuse away stress
Diffuse Stress Away when you get home from a long day and take a moment to unwind, relax, or meditate. Having a relaxing moment to yourself can help you refocus your thoughts and remember to invest in the things you can control instead of the things you can’t control.
2. Care for your husband's beard
Add Stress Away to your husband's beard oil and let him smell like he just got back from an adventure in an exotic locale. The woodsy, citrusy scent of Stress Away makes it a great neutral aroma that helps you stay fresh. Add a few drops to coconut oil to give your beard a shiny, smooth appearance!
3. Get inspired The bright scent of Lime in Stress Away gives this blend an uplifting aroma that can inspire you while you craft, work, or plan. Help clear a path for greater creativity and diffuse Stress Away at your work desk, in your crafting closet, or in the kitchen!
4. Unwind with spa time Add Stress Away to your steamy bath water or to an indulgent foot soak. It’s just the thing to help you calm down and soak up some relaxation after a long day of work or travel!
5. Love your locks
The Cedarwood in Stress Away gives this blend a grounding, warm aroma that you’ll want to carry with you everywhere. Massage Stress Away into your scalp and hair, and you’ll enjoy the scent wafting around you throughout the day.
6. Create a sweet scent Stress Away is unique because it’s the only Young Living essential oil blend that includes Vanilla. The extra sweetness of Vanilla makes this essential oil great for adding a sugar, sweet aroma to blends that smell like you just pulled a sweet treat out of the oven.
7. Take a getaway on the go Not only does Stress Away come in the traditional essential oil bottles, but Young Living also sells it in a convenient roll-on bottle, which means you can take the exotic scents of Lime, Vanilla, and Lavender anywhere! Keep this classic in your purse, bag, car or desk and apply it to the nape of your neck and your temples when you’re overwhelmed by your to-do list.
What’s your favorite way to use Stress Away? Tell us your usage tips in the comments!