10 Perfect Gifts Perfect For Your Dad!
Updated: Aug 20, 2019
Father’s Day is just around the corner!
Have you finalized your gift for that important father in your life?
Here are 10 wellness gift that are perfect for your father:
Keeping in shape is one of the pillars upon which manliness is built. No matter if his crushing some bench presses, tearing up the fairway, or hiking high enough to high five an eagle, he’ll want to keep these basics in his gym bag to help him get the most from every workout. If you’re dad loves sweating it out, consider these products that may give him comfort and relaxation:
1. To treat those aches and pains, try massaging Cool Azul™ Pain Relief Cream into your dad’s muscle after a workout for a cooling sensation that provides relief from minor muscle and joint aches, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. Backed with Young Living’s Seed to Seal® promise of purity, this pain cream will have your dad’s muscles thanking you for ditching the synthetic ingredients.
2. If you want your dad to take care before and after exercise, give and instruct him to apply Deep Relief™ Roll-On to his neck and chest before working out to inspire him to push harder or apply it as part of a post-activity massage to target areas that need it most.
3. Does your dad hates water? Boost his boring water by giving him Lime Vitality™, Tangerine Vitality™, or Orange Vitality™ instead of sugary sports drinks to stay hydrated! A drop or two in a glass or water bottle will keep him coming back for more.
If your dad is the man who value his personal grooming, here’s a list that might be the perfect gift for him. Grooming may sounds like such a primitive term, making it perfect for manly men like your dad. Let him separate himself from the pack by looking great and smelling like nature itself with these essential oil-infused solutions:
4. Smell good without perfume
Supposedly, perfume is called “cologne” when it’s for men, but let’s skip the nomenclature and ditch it altogether. Start with Shutran™, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Northern Lights Black Spruce, or Black Pepper to see what works best with your father’s body’s chemistry, then create a combination that speaks all about himself. Dilute with a smidge of carrier oil and apply a drop or two to his wrists and neck for a masculine scent that lasts all day.
5. Keep that burly beard in check
Give those lovely locks a healthy sheen with some healthy beard oil. Bottom line: If your beard is oil-free, it’s just not living up to its potential.
6. Treat your dad’s face to Shutran
If he truly must shave, make sure he’s at least doing it with the best stuff. Shutran™ Shave Cream is full of hydrating ingredients and pure essential oils that’ll give him a close shave with a great fragrance.
Your dad likes food. Your dad likes flavor. So why don’t you give him essential oils to super-charge his food with the intense flavor of essential oils? Check out these ways to get more essential oils into your diet:
7. Spice up your life
Perfect for boosting flavor in almost anything you’re cooking, essential oils are like a flavor bomb compared to dried herbs. Add Lemon Vitality™ to fish, Black Pepper Vitality™ to steak sauce and marinades, and Basil Vitality™ to Italian. Get creative—your dad’s taste buds will thank you for it.
8. Put some Zyng in his step
Add a splash of hydration to his routine by keeping NingXia Zyng™ handy. Or if he’s in a real rush, try giving him NingXia Nitro® to keep his athletic performance and cognition at its peak. Both are delicious, convenient as heck, and infused with essential oils.
Still not sure what to get for him?
9. Young Living is currently having a Shutran Sale. 15% off on the bundle that contains 15ml Shutran essential oil blend, Shutran Shave Cream, and Shutran After Shave!
10. Not sure if your dad is the groomer type? Here’s my last suggestion: for free!! Enroll in Essential Rewards of Young Living, hit the 300PV tier and you will sure have lots to give to your dad this coming Sunday, all
Shopping in Young Living for your dad is a one stop shop. Click, place in your cart, and checkout. It will be delivered in your door sooner than you expected!
If you don’t know what I’m m talking about, hit me a message and I will gladly answer any of your questions! 😊